10/06/2010

iPad art. A new way to use your iPad

What iPad is all about a question that is beeing asked even now... Well, Katie Sokole, an American photographer and artist, tried to give her own answers and to create what I'd call iPad art... Who's next?


It helps you stay in fashion!


It's this year's Halloween costume!


You can practice your magic tricks!


It helps you express yourself!


You no longer have to visit the doctor!


And finally your cat can hunt something other than your feet!


1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of something I saw as a Halloween app. There was an open chest cavity and it show you how to make a zombie costume only using your iPad. I thought it was cool anyway. I like your super girl thing. :)

    Video of what I am talking about
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjPWKvE-5Zs&feature=channel_video_title

    ReplyDelete